Here is a cover photo I used on my Facebook account which is based on a very popular game right now, Clash of Clans. Playing clash of clans is very addictive, you can’t wait to get maximum builders and to gather resources from enemy villages. If you play Clash of clans or COC in short, you would be familiar with the style of text they use.
I have bumped into this cool tutorial on super cell forum and below is my result.
Here are the steps:
- First step is to download the font from this site.
Then open a new blank document in photoshop.
- Type the text you want.
- Add a blending option to the text and set color overlay to cf9a2d.
- Check Bevel and Emboss, change the technique to Chisel Soft, Depth to 325%, I gave it about the size of 7.
- Add Satin and choose a color of yellow. Change opacity to 6%.
- The text is now finished.
- For more effect, you can add clash of clans picture as a background and add a Gaussian Blur. Like my final output above.